Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anna asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Where can I buy pure 100% cosmetic pigments?

I'm tired of paying loads of money for makeup with such low pigmentation and shoddy formulation. I'd rather mix my own cosmetics, but I can't seem to find pure 100% cosmetic pigments. A few companies sell pigment powder, but they're so costly for such a small amount of product! Fine arts companies sell large amounts of pigment powder for cheap prices, but, of course, they're not meant for cosmetic use. Does anyone know where I can find cosmetic pigment powder in large quantities for a reasonable price? I'm looking for matte, vibrant colors, not shimmery/glittery ones.

Thanks for your help! x

Favorite Answer

http://www.makingcosmetics.com/Colors-Color-Blends...

4.4 oz is $28.00 the have organic blends and you can buy as little as a table spoon.

i've got not got any particular decision as i exploit the two types- i decide for eye-catching hues while it includes eyeshadow whether it is £2 a pot or £12 a pot. In my adventure, the cheap stuff like series 2000 and Rimmel is in basic terms as sturdy as Mac and Chanel. What i could recommend is a definite matte base on your eyeshadow to sit down down on (you need to purchase them everywhere). Then it is not correct how lots your eyeshadow value or how long your eyeshadow claims to final because of the fact the backside will do all the artwork and save your eyes finding as clean as once you first utilized your makeup. wish that helps!

How many colors and how much of each are you looking for?