Looking for dubstep type synths?

im looking for custom dubstep synths. I use sylenth and massive mostly but most of the sounds i found arent good

i know how to make sounds but usually mine are hip-hopish

Best Answer

As far as electronic music goes, there really aren't many synths with good preset sounds. Massive is amazing but only if u know how to use it. Another similar synth to massive is fm8, but if u don't know anything about sound design then it can be very challenging to use. I suggest starting with just using massive and learning about sound design. But if u just want to look around, go to Native Instruments web site and browse through some synths. Something might just catch your instrest.

Source(s): Jesus
  • rehak

Techno because of the fact the sub-genres including ambient techno and minimum techno are greater eye-catching to me. there is greater area for experimentation. Dubstep is supplied in 2d, yet provided that concerning offshoots like destiny storage and footwork, no longer brostep artists including Skrillex. Trance might nicely be ok, yet I like it to be dark or psychedelic.

All of the above

Source(s): ;)