Masculine gay men: do they exist anymore?

Because it seems like they're awful hard to find (probably they blend in with straight guys?). I don't 'hate' feminine flamboyant gay men, but I'm not attracted to them either. Not at all. I know that's superficial and mean, but that's not what I'm trying to be here. That's just... show more Because it seems like they're awful hard to find (probably they blend in with straight guys?). I don't 'hate' feminine flamboyant gay men, but I'm not attracted to them either. Not at all. I know that's superficial and mean, but that's not what I'm trying to be here. That's just how I am, they just don't 'do it' for me, ya know? I've dated flamboyant gay men in the past and it felt like I was dating a woman to be honest and I don't want to feel that way when dating a man.

It's really just the clothing styles and 'gay lisp' that turn me off. I want a guy who has the swagger and style of a masculine guy (like Noah Mills or Adam Senn or Clint Mauro...none of which are gay....I think). I'm not talking about 'bears' either. Anyone here know if such men exist?
Update: @Bad, Just the classic butch American man: drinks beer, likes sports, has that masculine swagger, etc. However, I'd like this guy to also have some class and care about his personal hygiene and maybe wear some nice smelling cologne?...So I guess that kind of steps away from the classic idea of a rugged... show more @Bad,

Just the classic butch American man: drinks beer, likes sports, has that masculine swagger, etc. However, I'd like this guy to also have some class and care about his personal hygiene and maybe wear some nice smelling cologne?...So I guess that kind of steps away from the classic idea of a rugged American man? Meh.
Update 2: @Dysentery. dick,

I wouldn't know, the idea of wiping someone elses butt is rather disgusting to me personally and I doubt it's much of a turn on for most of them either, unless they're fecalphilliacs (which is a disgusting fetish indeed).