Sarah asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Is 5 foot 6 tall for a 15 year old girl?

I am 15 years old and 5 foot 6. I am currently not growing anymore, based on what my Doctor has recently told me. Is my height fine? Am I average?Short?Tall?

Favorite Answer

you are perfect dear! do not worry now, most men like you anyways!

the average height for a woman you has stopped growing is 5 foot 4. So you are above average a little but perfectly normal. lol I'm only 5 foot.

I think it's fine, your a bit on the tall side, especially considering you are only 15. Btw I'm also 15, but I'm a guy and I'm around 5.6 aswell. For a guy It's about average, but for a girl it's fairly tall. :)

Im 15 also and I think that's pretty average, I have friends who are anywhere from 5foot to 5foot nine inches. So that's pretty normal!

you are tall 5'6 is a great height for a girl! do you play any sports? i am 15 and 6'1 haha

I'd say your actually a little above average for a girl. Guys are 5'8 and girls are usually 5'5

I'm 14 and 5'7, It's above average but there's nothing wrong with you. Don't let it get you down, embrace it.

hmmm... your fine