Should Sodomy Be a Crime? ?

Lawrence v. Texas is a landmark United States Supreme Court case. In the 6-3 ruling, the Court struck down the sodomy law in Texas in 2003.

Sodomy is Anal and Oral Sex between two consenting Adults.

The effect of Lawrence v. Texas was erasing laws throughout the United States that made it a crime to have anal and oral sex between 2 consenting adults acting in private. Both heterosexual and Gay.

At the time in 2003 Thirteen States had Laws on the Books Against Oral and Anal Sex for 2 consenting Adults.- Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Virginia, and Texas.

RICK PERRY WAS A STRONG SUPPORTER OF TEXAS’S ANTI-SODOMY LAWS: Perry was a strong proponent of Texas’s anti-sodomy law that was struck down in 2003 by the Supreme Court in Lawrence v. Texas.

Calling the law “appropriate,” Perry dismissed the Court decision as the result of “nine oligarchs in robes.” Even after being struck down, Perry supported the Texas legislature’s refusal to remove the law from its books.

Do You Support this by saying Anal and Oral Sex between two consenting Adults Should be a Crime??????????

Favorite Answer

Theocracy in action.

I believe that what two consenting adults do in the privacy in their own homes (or motels, etc) is their own business). I do not care if they are of the same sex or not. I have no interest if they are male female partners or same sex partners. Once we are of the age of consent, we have the right to conduct ourselves in the manner of our choosing, as long as it does not affect negatively on others. It does not bother me or my neighbors. Enjoy, my friends. Wake with a smile.

"Sodomy is Anal and Oral Sex between two consenting Adults."

WRONG!!!!

Sodomy is Non penis-Vagina Sex. PERIOD. no consenting aduts about it. Anal RAPE is Sodomy. Oral Rape is Sodonmuy. Anal Rape of a minor is sodomy

When you have to wear diapers at the age of thirty five 'Cause Buckwheat there got carried away, you'll wish it WAS illegal!.

Whats it got to do with Rick Perry if people wish to have oral sex in the privacy of their own homes?

People who support "sodomy laws" sound like the people who think we should burn 'witches' at the stake and think man coexisted with dinosaurs.

Small Government Conservatives made it illegal for my wife to give me a beejay?

The hell you say!

• ?

Of course not. Those laws were ancient and inappropriate.

If it were a crime, there would be a lot of republican politicians, as well as preachers in jail

No. Why are cons so obsessed with other people's sex lives?

##

it was LEGALIZED in 2003, before that it was always a crime. Stupid? yes we are.