Im 18 and still living with my dad?

I don't have a job and I'm not going to school I feel like a loser :(

I tried joining the air force but recruiter never answers her phone and she's never there. I don't want to get a job or go to school cause idk what I want to do yet :c am I a loser?

Favorite Answer

I can guarantee you that if you apply for the air force online the recruiters will be the ones calling you. Also, why not just go to the recruiting office or call a different recruiter?

If you don't actually want to go the military route, why not get a job? Tons of places are hiring now for the holidays. And you can sign up for classes at a local college.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's unattractive.

I wouldn't say "loser", but you need to start doing somthing with your life. The longer you do nothing, the harder it will be to get a real job later on. At the very least, go to school and take basic courses and get a part time job doing anything

• Amanda

No you are not. There are loads of people who still with there parents at your age. Just don't be 40 when you decide to leave.