promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Please suggest an effective speech on corruption?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why Does Corruption Persist?

“Man has dominated man to his injury.”—ECCLESIASTES 8:9.

THAT statement aptly describes the history of human rulership. It has been responsible for untold suffering and misery. In all ages, well-intentioned people who have tried to establish a more just society were constantly foiled by greed and corruption. Why is that so? Why does corruption persist? Basically, because of the following three unwholesome influences.

1. The influence of sin.

The Bible plainly states that we “are all under sin.” (Romans 3:9) Like an incurable hereditary disease, sin “resides,” or is “dwelling,” within us. For thousands of years, sin has “ruled” over mankind like a king. Its “law” is continually at work in us. Sinful inclinations lead many to put their own interests first or to center their lives on gaining material possessions or authority at others’ expense.—Romans 5:21; 7:17, 20, 23, 25.

Source(s): http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012722 THE REST AND THE BEST
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I would suggest maybe about worker unions. I think they are mostly a problem. I have heard. Maybe try ways to lessen these things. Like getting new workers, and letting them have rights to so much money or only so much time. Some of these unions believe in slave labor. Ways to prevent this. Ex: Letting people have flexible schedules or work less, maybe even have help with certain things they do.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.