Wii Remote shuts down on softmodded wii?

So I soft-modded my Wii a while a go and everything was absolutely fine. Today I was playing Mario Kart and suddenly the Remote connection got interrupted. I figured the batteries were dead so I got some new ones. However my remote would not re-sync. I restarted my Wii and it was all working fine until I would... show more So I soft-modded my Wii a while a go and everything was absolutely fine.
Today I was playing Mario Kart and suddenly the Remote connection got interrupted.

I figured the batteries were dead so I got some new ones.
However my remote would not re-sync. I restarted my Wii and it was all working fine until I would click the USB-loader. After that, my remote just shuts down. I cant get it to re-sync in any way and just have to reboot my Wii again.

I searched the web for a bit and found some people with similar problems. But they all seemed to have the Wii Remote Plus accessory. I also have it but at the time it happened I didn't have it plugged in any of my remotes nor did I plug it in afterward. None of my remotes seem to be working in the launcher btw.

I also tried all the other channels. The normal Wii-channels work fine. But as soon as it involves Homebrew or anything else related to the softmodding the remote just shuts down again.
It also seems to happen on my normal disc-play-channel-thingy.

Hope anyone has a solution for this!
1 answer 1