Can you still be described as a pen pal if you write with crayons?

question on TV show today.

• Ilkie
    Best Answer

I certainly hope so. I have no choice; I'm not allowed to have or be near any sharp objects. My best friend Napoleon Bonaparte writes in crayons too so it must be right.

That's funny! What about YA? That's kind of like pen pals. As for crayons I think it's ok.

Unfortunately I fall far out your age crew however am an ex-catholic coming into Islam a while back. The first-rate recommendation is to seek some just right Muslim associates who will be equipped to help with some of your queries. However don't forget Islam is about you as a man or woman and also you have got to make your own choices. You cannot simply blindly comply with any one and also you ought to at all times read and research to ensure your on the right route. Right now everything is new to you but keep in mind men and women are persons and they are able to be unsuitable - so do not take just one folks word for it. Get some Arabic lessons and a few lessons on learn and verify hadith as these are your "cornerstones" that you're going to assess everything towards. It's excellent your taking an curiosity in Islam but you ought to put in some difficult work. People may hate you and offer you a tough time but remember it's your existence and you want to understand the reality - now not them. Anyway there are some small books and pamphlets you could get from your neighborhood mosque to help you out too. Yahoo answers is likely one of the nice areas to ask Islamic question and somewhat troll free. Although there are about 5 or six regular bible/Dawkins pushers on right here - but they expose themselves and their sock bills simply. So seem out for them.

The most awesome pen pal ever.

Yes.

Write with crayons, chalk, pencil, pen or whatever.

As long as it is legible

A colourful pen pal ??

Yes, just as long as they slap a stamp on said note and mail it to the pen pal.

always,

Ladyitch

Yes

That's deep bro, that's real deep. Lol yes you are still a pen pal.

Source(s): Your Mum

Yes, pen pal is just an expression.