EBay question!!!!!!!?

Okay so I shipped a item to buyers this might sound weird but I have my iPhone and check the buyer address right it down to the box, and when I got home check my laptop went to eBay check them have a different zip code 12463 on my iPhone is 12464 so I am screwed......!!!!!!!!! Is it just me and I triple my computer... show more Okay so I shipped a item to buyers this might sound weird but I have my iPhone and check the buyer address right it down to the box, and when I got home check my laptop went to eBay check them have a different zip code 12463 on my iPhone is 12464 so I am screwed......!!!!!!!!! Is it just me and I triple my computer and iPhone again they have completely different zip code I sent the packge to the wrong zip code..!!!!!!!!!
Update: What do you mean redirect? Is that mean they will just figure it out. The address right but the zip code is wrong. Can I call it let them change the zip code

Thank you