How to use this specific abbreviation in a sentence?

If I created a fictional character let's just say for the sake of argument her name is Themyscira Thompson. To shorten her name up her friends call her TT. Now firstly what's the correct way to write it?

T.T.

T-T

TT

Please select which one of these apply. Additionally I want to know, how it would be used in a sentence for instance.

"Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for yesterday TT?"

Simply write the abbreviation the way it should if inside of a sentence.

Favorite Answer

It would depend on your intentions. As you can see by the example link below

P.T. Barnum.s name is written with periods after each initial because it's

being used as his legal, formal name. Now, if you are just nicknaming your

character TT, then just using TT without periods would be the way to go.

It's not formal, and doesn't have to be treated that way.

"Has anybody seen TT today?", he said.

1. A thousand (spell out simple numbers counting matters however now not dates or addresses) 2. October (do not abbreviate months in sentences) three. English (languages must be capitalized) 4. Introduction (words will have to be spelled out when utilized in sentences) 5. Receptionist (regular job title) 6. Thursday (do not abbreviate days of the week in sentences) 7. Fifth (a little bit of a contradiction from #2 - seeing that that "th" was once thrown on, spell it out. 8. Member (not a specified named individual) 9. South - I consider (this one i'm not certainly sure on, sorry.) 10. President (again, a popular title)

either T.T. or TT is correct.