True or False: Conservatives hate Obama more than they hate Al Qaeda?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

True, hate is what the Neo Cons do best. It is strange that those who profess to be so devout and holy twist the truth, spread rumors and bully anyone who disagrees with them. Actually, Obama is more moderate who seems to be a really good person. He puts people before profits and risked his political career to give us health care reforms which was badly needed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • lace
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the Europeans like Obama because of the fact he's black and a liberal. that is all. they have a boastful experience of superiority over united statesa.. think of roughly this: while will France elect an Arab president? while will Britain elect a Pakistani or Jamaican PM? they gained't. yet they label united statesa. "racist." that is why the Euro love for Obama bugs me.

• Hatred is a conservative dogma.

Christian conservatives have simply been conned into serving Mammon. Fox is their true church. They have faith in what is told to them and so don't even try to fact check. Just like church.

• pdooma
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

False.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Very true. They were able to manipulate the terrorism issue and help steal the 2004 election in spite of their ineptitude.

• 7 years ago

They hate Obama more than they love America.

• 7 years ago

absolutely true. They show it day in and day out.

there is very little that they hate less than a black man in the White House.

• 7 years ago

sad but true... I've always been told when criticism is spoken, CONSIDER THE SOURCE. I have mo respect for conservatives

• John W
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Well Obama spends a lot

• 7 years ago

Obama pretty much is Al Qaeda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.