Games like Heavenly Sword?

I love Heavenly Sword, but hate that it's only for PS3. Does anyone know any games with similar acrobatic, sword gameplay that HS has?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hmm.. i had Heavenly sword but i don't think there are many games LIKE it but i guess you can try like many 3rd person games out there like 'Ninja Gaiden 1,2 and 3' 'Dead rising', 'Assassin's Creed' and as such with sword gameplay and 'acrobatic' style.. but most of them you can roam around major maps not like Heavenly sword where your stuck with a designed map to follow to forward onto your objective.Also they were going to make a HS2 but was canceled here > http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04... but it wont come out on anything else. sadly :\ i hope this helped in any way.

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awGCG

LOL just the way you said about Killzone 2 and Heavenly Sword was sooo funny.... But anyways I only played Heavenly Sword from the demo from the PSN and Wal-mart or Gamestop. I'm not saying that I didn't like it. It's just the controls were pretty hard (Maybe I didn't read the instructions which I really don't want to cause I just learn it quickly while playing the game.) The enemies are really hard and I always die. Maybe I should rent it (If only there's trophy.) I might not get God of War 1 and 2 cause I'm tight on money right now. Maybe I'll try buying those games in the future. Well have fun with Heavenly Sword then.. PS: Story sa God of War 3 continues ba sa God of War 1 and 2. Or different sila?

• 7 years ago

Maybe not as acrobatic, but...

-The God of War series (PS3)

-Dante's Inferno (PS3, 360)

-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3, 360)

-The Devil May Cry series (PS3, 360)

-El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, 360)

-Bayonetta (PS3, 360, and a really good game. A bit acrobatic too, and quite sexy)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.