Do You Like The Band T.S.O.L.?

Ah T.S.O.L. (True Sounds Of Liberty)

I walked into a local store in miami and found 2 T.S.O.L. Albums:Life Libery And The Pursuit Of Free Downloads, And Who's Screwin' Who?.

Mhmm...A Punk Rock Band that has expanded to horror punk, art punk, and deathrock...That is some talent right there.

Some of my fav T.S.O.L. songs:Modern Girl, She's Got A Bomb, Candy, Come Into My Nightmare, John, Go To Bed Sleepy, and Wash Away.

do you like this band?

2 BQS

BQ:Who shall i ask of next?

Sublime

Verbal Abuse

Slayer

Cold

Black Veil Brides

P.O.D. (Payable On Death)

Jimmy Eat World

Or Dragonforce?

BQ2:Todays most played song of yours? Mine today is:Nothingface - Can't Wait For Violence

Favorite Answer

I love TSOL

Slayer

Propagandhi- Human(e) Meat

I've only heard 1 album, Hit And Run, and yes I liked it. I had never heard of the band but thought I'd take chance on it just based on the cover. I was very happy with my purchase. I've listened to it quite often.

BQ: From those choices I'd say Slayer. They are the only one of those that I can say I like. Maybe Dragonforce, I haven't decided on them yet. I've had some people tell me I'd like Black Veil Brides but haven't heard them yet so I don't know about them.

BQ2: No idea. I've never kept track of how many times I listen to a song in a day.

http://www.facebook.com/classichardrockandmetal

Source(s): Just my .02