Benelux-France-Spain railpass, need suggestions?

I am arriving Monday the 29th in Brussels and am departing Brussels for home the 8th. I have bought a railpass that covers 6 days of travel (nonconsecutive) in 3 countries, i.e., Benelux, France, and Spain. I need a sample itinerary. A little history: I have been to Europe three times with my family of 5 and... show more I am arriving Monday the 29th in Brussels and am departing Brussels for home the 8th. I have bought a railpass that covers 6 days of travel (nonconsecutive) in 3 countries, i.e., Benelux, France, and Spain. I need a sample itinerary.

A little history: I have been to Europe three times with my family of 5 and have seen the high points of Paris and Amsterdam, though there are things there I had to leave unseen. We are going to Denmark, Sweden, and the Baltic states next year. The purpose of this trip is that I have always wanted to do a solo trip and I have a little bit of the blues right now, so I want to get off the beaten path, enjoy the train ride through southern France, and see some things I have never seen before...even unimportant things. I just want to reflect and rest my brain

Can anyone offer suggestions of what would be a good itinerary? If need be, I could use local transportation between Brussels and Amsterdam (I hear it's cheap) and then save my 6 railpass days for France and Spain.