Tummy and butt questions and workouts?

ok so im 5'0 and i weight 120lb and i had two kids and a c-section for both. i have the right amount of fat in my butt its there but i have a little muscle going on. if i do more weight training on my butt can i make it look bigger and rounder? and for my tummy its flat but a little bumpy in the middle if i... show more ok so im 5'0 and i weight 120lb and i had two kids and a c-section for both. i have the right amount of fat in my butt its there but i have a little muscle going on. if i do more weight training on my butt can i make it look bigger and rounder? and for my tummy its flat but a little bumpy in the middle if i keep doing some kind of cardio in will it get flat in time and doing core workouts? my tummy is not hanging or to loose but its a bit so i think i can get there. i just need to know what can i do and eat? i herd carbs and salt may help with the tummy to cut them out. and for the butt just to keep doing butt workouts and well i eat good fat. im already on a healthy diet plan but i still need work. help please. this is what my stomach looks more like its not me but similar http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/images/tummy_tuck/tummy_tuck_belly_dancer25_02.jpg
2 answers 2