Uh..did my water just break?

First of all, i'm logged into my husbands so please dont be weirded out that the name on this question is Paul lol... So I'm 38 weeks and a super weird thing just happened. Last pregnancy when my water broke it felt like i had to pee then once i stood up... it was still coming out. Well this morning I was... show more First of all, i'm logged into my husbands so please dont be weirded out that the name on this question is Paul lol...
So I'm 38 weeks and a super weird thing just happened. Last pregnancy when my water broke it felt like i had to pee then once i stood up... it was still coming out. Well this morning I was laying on my side and felt/heard a pop in my uterus... weird feeling. Then it felt like fluid was coming out so i went pee and got up.. no gushing or fluid running down my leg. I am just sitting down now and noticing there is a little teeeny trickle like increased discharge... and my baby is moving around like crazy which is really weird for this time of day. Has anyone had an experience like this? Did it end up being that your water broke?