Juan S asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

What to do with this fantasy football trade offer?

My roster= Brady, Rivers, AJ Green, J. Cook, A. Bradshaw, R. Wayne, Nixon, V. Ballard, B. Tate, S. Rice, Daryl Richardson, Donnie Avery, Greg Jennings, Cedric Benson. His roster= Romo, Flacco, Ridley, L. Fitzgerald, Olsen, Gonzo, Dez Bryant , Mike Williams, A. Boldin, D. Murray, D. Thomas, Jake Locker, Alex Green, Hardesty. He has offered to me Flacco, Boldin, and Gonzo for my Rivers, Cook, Jennings. Now I am no expert or rookie but this offer is lopsided, so my question is what would be a great counter offer if any or should I reject it without hestitaton. Thank you guys and gals.

• MVP1
    Favorite Answer

No rivers will get better compared to flacco & boldin who has been playing bad lately go gonzalez/Williams for Cook/Jennings that would be a better deal for you in my opinion

working backs deliver jointly greater factors over the season than WR's do. Boldin is great in concept, yet shall we see how he does on a working team after a set of injuries. i might take Peterson in a flash and Edwards, whilst a jets receiver, is a great guy that would bypass get the ball and if sanchez improves this twelve months, somebody has to seize the ball. Take the commerce. you will need 2 bout it RB's. WR's could be chanced on a million/2 way interior the path of the twelve months too like clockwork.

I would take that offer. You're getting Gonzo as your TE and he's coming off a bye week so you're set at that position. You have Brady so there's no point in carrying two qbs. You can counter and try to get on of his rbs.