How do I download a Texture pack in Minecraft?

I want to download Creative One's Medieval Texture pack but I can't get it to work! I just bought Minecraft today, but my brother had a rental from a friend and already downloaded his texture pack, but the rental game was gliched. now that i have my own I can't get it to work.

Update:

2 more things.

1. I am on a PC

2. Where should I download it from?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Download it and put it into the texture pack folder. Then change the texture pack in the menu. If that doesn't work, force update Minecraft.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Go to minecraft, open the texture pack option in the main menu, click the go to texture pack folder, minimize the windows, download the texture pack from online, put the zip file in the texture pack folder, close the windows, open minecraft again, go on texture packs, select you texture pack!!!

• 3 years ago

As a fellow Minecraft participant, no, it is not unlawful, although if the feel %. is deepest, and the owner says do no longer share or receive or distribute, then you particularly most suitable go away it on my own. you could style in Minecraft texture packs on Google, and locate thousands of them

• 7 years ago

Depends on the Xbox I'm not sure but on PC.

Click start then on run type %appdata% and thn open the .minecraftfolder and then open texture pack and just place the texture pack in there in its .rar/.zip form then. Run the game and click texture pack and then click the texture pack you want and there.

If your want to learn how to install it on the Xbox there should be videos on YouTube.

Source(s): Minecraft Minecraft pe
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

your problem is that its an hd texture pack find a program that worked with mine craft hd textures. than it will work.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Open windows explorer, at the browser bar at the top, type %appdata%, double click on .minecraft, double click on texturepacks, put the texturepack folder in there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.