Can someone here fill me in on something from the Avengers comics?

I run a roleplay blog for Marvel movieverse, but someone just came to me with an idea for an RP similar to when Tony Stark apparently showed Steve Rogers the future at some point in the comics. I don't really want to tell them I have no clue what they're talking about, but, well, I have no clue what... show more I run a roleplay blog for Marvel movieverse, but someone just came to me with an idea for an RP similar to when Tony Stark apparently showed Steve Rogers the future at some point in the comics. I don't really want to tell them I have no clue what they're talking about, but, well, I have no clue what they're talking about. I want to read the comics but unfortunately I do not have the money to go get them and I wouldn't even know where to start.

So

Is there someone here who knows to which event they were referring and can possibly give me a quick summary?