3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just download this free tool and it will delete your cookies

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

In Firefox: Tools, options, privacy, remove individual cookies.

But that is pointless because Facebook keeps track of every little thing you do and everything you liked and sells it to advertisers!

Note, if you clear everything as the answer above suggests, you will lose beneficial cookies such as your email passwords! I have been aggravated by losing cookies I wanted to keep before!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

How to Remove Tracking Cookies

Cookies are bits of text stored on a user’s computer by the Web sites they visit. Cookies can be used for authentication, storing your site preferences or anything else that can be saved as text data. Unfortunately they can also be used by ad tracking services to track the sites you visit online.

One step towards protecting your privacy is to delete the cookies in your browser. Note that in addition to providing you with privacy from nosy ad tracking services, this will also delete any passwords or login information that you have saved in your frequently visited sites.

To Remove Tracking Cookies in Internet Explorer

Open Internet Options by clicking the Start button on your computer (bottom left-hand corner of your screen)

Select Control Panel

Select Internet Options

On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete

Select Cookies and click Delete; you may be asked to confirm that you want to delete them

Click OK

To Remove Tracking Cookies in Firefox

Open the Tools menu at the top of your browser window

Click on Clear Recent History

At the top of the pop-up window, set the time range to clear as Everything

Click the arrow next to Details to expand the menu and select Cookies from the list

Make sure that any items you do not wish to delete are unchecked

Click Clear Now

To Remove Tracking Cookies in Google Chrome

Click on the wrench icon at the top right of the browser toolbar

Select Options

Select the Under the Hood tab, usually found in the left hand tool bar

Click Content Settings

Next to Cookies, selecting “Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser” will automatically keep cookies from being stored

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.