How to make money that doesn't involve your parents money?

so tonight i went to the movies with a friend and my mother and we made the mistake of leaving her 100 dollar bill on the counter at the movies. The lady giving the tickets said that we couldnt pay until my mom got there so we left the money there, forgot about it because we were so alarmed that we had to wait or... show more so tonight i went to the movies with a friend and my mother and we made the mistake of leaving her 100 dollar bill on the counter at the movies. The lady giving the tickets said that we couldnt pay until my mom got there so we left the money there, forgot about it because we were so alarmed that we had to wait or something, and then walked away. Note the only people behind us were these group of older teens who were like rushing to get out of the movie theater RIGHT after it ended. So they said they didn't have the money but my mom wont live it down. This is going to haunt me for a while. I thought i could just not use her money for a month or two and just see it that makes up for the $100 but its october and i had so many set plans for halloween and this whole month and now i have to cancel all of them and sahducishdiucshd.
so i just wanted some idea to earn money. details:
i am 13.
i live in a neighborhood where I don't know most of the people/.
i dont have a baby sitting license or anything like that.

JUST SOME IDEAS PLEASE.