French Language School in France?

I am planning on going to France in the spring to study French. Have you ever been to a language school there? Which one? Would you recommend it? Why?

If you have been to a language school in some other country, what did you find especially good or not good? Small classes? Location? etc. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Try Sud-Ouest French Institute 64.

They are in Biarritz/Anglet right next to the beach, shops and restaurants.

I would recommend it because it is a small and modern school. They specialize in teaching French as a foreign language.

Groups are very small (10 students max). Teachers and director know each student and are very professional and friendly.

Location is perfect. Quality teaching. Great atmosphere!

Bonne chance!

Any well French language university in France? Bonjour! Does any person recognise a French language university in South-West France? I might love to upgrade my French abilities and be in a position to revel in well browsing. I am watching for a one month direction establishing from September tenth. Merci beaucoup to your solutions