Do I look middle eastern?

People say i look middle eastern but im not . I also get annoyed when random people from the middle east add me on facebook .

Am I Mexican with Spanish descent?

do you think i look like someone from the middle east ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80216497@N02/80861895...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, not at all. You definitely look Hispanic.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

1.Due to the fact that we are practically the core East. We even have borders with a center eastern nation. 2. When you consider that that's how most persons who live across the Mediterranean appear. 3. Yes there have been dark ancient Greeks. Even dark Gods like Hercules. There were dark historical folks are living within the region of Greece at present before Greece. These people became part of the ancient Greek world and we have now evidence of their peaceful co-existence with the historic Greeks unless the classical period. Then there was once Alexander the quality who made Greeks (Hellenize) Asian men and women, darkish folks. Then there was once the Greek Byzantine Empire who Christianize and Hellenize more Asian folks, dark individuals. Four. Greeks transformed to the worst throughout the Ottoman occupation nobody can deny that. I want Turks certainly not existed.

• Random people from the Middle East add me on Facebook all the time, and I definitely look white.

The lighting on the picture makes you look lighter than you probably are, but you are ethnically ambiguous. Whatever you are, though, you're awfully pretty.

• 7 years ago

Not in that picture, and most of your other ones, but you have one on your facebook, where you totally do. It's the one where you took a picture of yourself in the mirror.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You look Mexican with Spanish decent.

EDIT: A lot of Mexicans look Spanish & Chinese because there were many Chinese & Spanish immigrants in Mexico.

• 7 years ago

You could be many different things, Asian and Middle Eastern come to mind. You don't look Mexican to me, your lips are very thin.

• 7 years ago

You look like you belong to a variety of races. Beautiful.

Lv 5
    7 years ago

Not even close. You look very Amerasian .

• 7 years ago

Not close

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yes you look arab

Source(s): arab moroccan (origin)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.