Is my boyfriens a private person or is it something else?

Excuse my insecurities but I just wanted to ask.

I don't know if my boyfriend is just a private person and doesn't like PDA or if he's cheating or ashamed of me. When we're at school you wouldn't even know we were a couple, we hug occasionally but he hugs alot of his female friends. But when we're alone or there aren't many of his friends around he's okay with holding my hand and kissing me. We've known eachother awhile and he talks about our families knowing we go out so I think he really likes me and wants us to be serious , but other times I'm not sure. Is it that he's just a private person or he doesn't want his female friends to know we go out?

Favorite Answer

I think he's nervous because he really likes you, and he's shy. I promise consider it a good thing. He sounds sweet!

If he doesn't have a problem with you seeing him hug his female friends, then I think he is not serious about the relationship, if he only wants to hug you and use PDA when no one is around. I think he should get more serious about being around you- not even using PDA, but acting like he wants to put forth an effort in the relationship. I'm sorry this is happening to you! :(

Tell him you want the D