Where can i find the amulet of mara in skyrim?

I can find the amulet of mara anywhere just because i drop it! is there any place that the amulet can be found or sell?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Amulet of Mara is a random loot necklace so after awhile you probably will just run into another one, but if you want one that you can buy go to Riften then enter the temple of Mara. Talk to Maramal about the temple's beliefs he will eventually have dialogue about selling you an amulet for 200 gold. If you want a free necklace, the Amulet of Mara is acquired from the quest "The Book of Love" which can be started in the Temple of Mara in Riften by speaking to Dinya Balu, one of the priestesses. She will give a couple quests to do and they are all fairly easy but require a bit of traveling (no fighting).

side note) if you have an amulet of mara on you then Maramal will not sell you one

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

As with almost anything in the game that isn't a legendary item, it randomly spawns on enemies, as loot, or in shopkeepers inventories. One place you are guaranteed to find one is from Maramal (the person who tells you about marriage in-game) for 200 Gold.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.