Is this classed as benefit fraud confussed?

today I have been sent a letter saying that I have to go in for an interview of benefit fraud suspected partner living with me. This is the situation. After my child was born several months ago I split with my partner he stayed at his step dads, but returned to see our child. After having a lot of problems... show more today I have been sent a letter saying that I have to go in for an interview of benefit fraud suspected partner living with me.

This is the situation.

After my child was born several months ago I split with my partner he stayed at his step dads, but returned to see our child.
After having a lot of problems with a certain person who decided to give me as much grief as possible via intimidation sending people around and had my door kicked in when my child was only few months old and just generally making trouble. (which from what i understand she has done this to other people)

I had to get the police involved. who suggested that im not on my own at night . So my ex said he would come around at night and help me with the child as he was and is still a difficult child to deal with. I have become very depressed with all of this.

The health visitor, housing officer and the police are all aware of the problems, and if the fraud investigators want to call them they will say what the problems are about.

He pays me no money or contributed to my home in no way, he helps take care of his son in the evening and night, if he does fall asleep its on the sofa not in my bed,

I know who had reported me as they said they were gonna wreck my life i just didnt know how, but i guess its this way.

does anyone have any ideas as im very worried and dont feel i have committed an offence
Update: No ive not asked this question before its only come to light today. but thanks for answer