My monthly sale is $1326, which includes 30% profit, I want to find the original number of which 30% added up?

Update:

Rinky, can you please show me a formula how you did that?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If 1326 is total sales, Cost of goods sold is 70% or 928.20 and profit is 30% or 397.80.

    ---------------------------------------------

    I don't use a formula. Just use mental math. If 1326 = 100% then 30% = 397.80 leaving the balance of 70% to = 928.20. If you're studying algebra you should be able to substitute these figures to a formula. Sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.