Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 8 years ago

any dual (dc ac) pannel for existing grid inve(s)rtor holders?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your question is a bit confusing. Perhaps you are looking for an inverter to convert DC to AC, and be compatible for grid tie. If so, you can find them at the link below.

    Caution! in some areas the inverter must be acceptable to the power company and government energy regulators

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.