Does this sound like ocd......?

I'm 13 and I have always been like this, I don't like people licking spoons or knives and I am a clean freak.... My room is so messy and it stinks so I go into my sisters room when she isn't there e.g a sleepover and I sleep on the floor. If I do something in the wrong order I have to do it again because it doesn't feel right. I also have seen myself correcting people constantly and I also impersonate people's voices and I hate loud noises

Favorite Answer

Lol, no you do not have OCD.

No it does not. If you are a clean freak why is your room so messy it stinks? That makes no sense. And the floor is the dirtiest place you can sleep. People walk outside where dogs have peed and there are all kinds of germs, then walk on the floor and then you sleep on it? Makes no sense. Correcting people and impersonating people's voices is simply rude and you can choose not to do it. Hating loud noises has nothing to do with ocd. Stop thinking so much. You can read more about OCD at the link below. If you think you have this disorder then you need to ask your parents to take you to a mental health professional for evaluation.

difficult aspect search into google or bing that can assist