Favorite movie and worst movie?

What is, in your opinion the best movie ever made? I use to would have to with 'The Cabin in the Woods." Just brilliantly acted and a perfect satirical blend of horror/sci-fi/humor. The best of all worlds. In my opinion the worst cinematic abortion would have to be the "Twilight" series. Baseball scene... need I say more?

Update:

Feel free to add several of your favorite and least favorite movies. Thanks for answering!

Update 2:

Feel free to add several of your favorite and least favorite movies. I meant to say that "The Cabin in the Woods" did not use to be my favorite but instead holds the spot at #1 for best movie.Thanks for answering!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

good fellas just a great movie, great cast, simply a master piece.

worst... there are a lot of movies to fill in this category. the most recent worst movies i have seen...

hunger games

prometheus

twilight(the entire serie)

paranormal activity(the entire serie)

facebook movie(god that was bad)

any of the bond movies with daniel craig

the list goes on...

• 8 years ago

Favourite Movie: The Dark Knight Rises

Worst Movie: Scanners

• norden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My renowned is Newsies. Its an older disney musical that no longer many human beings have heard of. (no longer a caricature) It stars Christian Bale. ( I also love The darkish Knight! ) My least renowned might want to be Cinderella. Its so over rated and It particularly receives on my nerves.

• 8 years ago

citizen Kane is one best movies...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.