Favorite movie and worst movie?

What is, in your opinion the best movie ever made? I use to would have to with 'The Cabin in the Woods." Just brilliantly acted and a perfect satirical blend of horror/sci-fi/humor. The best of all worlds. In my opinion the worst cinematic abortion would have to be the "Twilight" series. Baseball scene... need I say more?

Feel free to add several of your favorite and least favorite movies. Thanks for answering!

Feel free to add several of your favorite and least favorite movies. I meant to say that "The Cabin in the Woods" did not use to be my favorite but instead holds the spot at #1 for best movie.Thanks for answering!

Favorite Answer

good fellas just a great movie, great cast, simply a master piece.

worst... there are a lot of movies to fill in this category. the most recent worst movies i have seen...

hunger games

prometheus

twilight(the entire serie)

paranormal activity(the entire serie)

facebook movie(god that was bad)

any of the bond movies with daniel craig

the list goes on...

Favourite Movie: The Dark Knight Rises

Worst Movie: Scanners

• norden

My renowned is Newsies. Its an older disney musical that no longer many human beings have heard of. (no longer a caricature) It stars Christian Bale. ( I also love The darkish Knight! ) My least renowned might want to be Cinderella. Its so over rated and It particularly receives on my nerves.

citizen Kane is one best movies...