I need some help with this girl.?

i like this girl at my high school and she told me she likes me yesterday. We're going to college in a 2 months, and we might not be at the same college. And we have final exams at the moment,, so i cant ask her out now. What should i do? i really like her :S

Favorite Answer

Thanks, you just bumped up some memories. I went through exactly that myself but the other way round. And currently we are going out! you know what she did? she was completely honest with me and told me that she needs to study and promised that after the exams we will go out for sure ( our exams took a whole month). She was worth to wait for and i seriously don't doubt what i did. If you really like her, Wait for her and please don't do any foolish mistakes and going out with someone else because you wish to date. I trust that you really like her back. The Prize will be worth the rough journey.

Source(s): Self experience, thanks for questioning this, It brought up Many good memories for me ;)

you first, girl later, keep your head on the exam. When your done with the exam, THEN go to the girl.

Wait until the exam ends then ask her if she wants to get a room...

why not ask her to a study date at your house? chances are she mightnt wanna go out seeing as its so close to tests but ask about a study date, that way its not too distracting, but youse get to spend time with eachother :)