Who are your favourite teams from the following countries?

England

Spain

Italy

Germany

Update:

well mister Villa fan the reason why i didnt mention any specific league is buecause people here support teams from different league divisions, not everyone supports a premiership team, so i decided to leave the question more open for answers.and if the question was so "ridiculous" then why did you answer it then?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

England: Manchester United

Spain: Real Madrid

Italy: Napoli

Germany: Borussia Dortmund

• Robert
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

England - Arsenal

Spain - Malaga

Italy - Juventus

Germany - Bayern Munich

• 8 years ago

I'm a Villa fan, so this question is pretty ridiculous.

If you narrow it down to teams I LIKE in particular leagues, then I would have to say;

Spain: Valencia - Love how they use their funds, they sell their best players in David Villa, David Silva,Juan Mata, Jordi Alba etc and still find the right replacements to stay in European contention.

Italy: Lazio - Used to really enjoy watching them play back in their glory days. Players like Nesta, Nedved, Vieri and Lopez were always fun to watch.

Germany: Dortmund - Liked them even before they started to crack the top of the Bundesliga. They are always a strong side who never fail to impress even when they lose.

Source(s): NoBOii Enterprises
  • Everton

Barcelona

Torino

Bayern Munich.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

England: Liverpool - support them :)

Spain - Athletico Madrid

Italy - Don't trust itallian team (Matchfixing and whatnot) but i'll say udinese

Germany - Borissa Dortmand like how they play

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.