Should I get a iPad mini or an Samsung galaxy s3 or a macbook air?

Keep in mind that: I have a iPhone 3GS and a Samsung galaxy s2 and also a laptop but its 5 years old and its not very good I like to have the best things and to enjoy my things a lot so what should I get guys feel free to bring anything else price doesn't go more then 1000 pounds please thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

Mac Airbook. I'm not Mac user, but PC user. But I can tell 100 percent that the laptop is much better than iPAD or Samsung because you can do more features. iPAD and Samsung limit your ability to do everything. I was thinking of buying iPAD but people told me laptop is way better.

Compared iPad mini to Samsung galaxy s3 and a macbook air, i will choose ipad mini. The appearance design for ipad mini is beautiful.

It is easy to carry ipad mini, however the capacity of ipad mini is very small.The configuration is quite good. Resolution is also good, althrough the display is a little small.

Compare ipad mini with other Tablet PC, the price of ipad mini is quite good.

Those are three completely different products!, how can you even compare them ? It depends entirely on what you want to do. For example you cant make calls with the iPad or macbook, similarly you cant do word processing and other productive work on a Galaxy S3 !

• Mik

nexus 7