Anybody know this Minecraft mod?

Youtube thumbnail

- at 3.31 he uses a mod where he click two corners of an area and it fills in with a certain block! What is this mod?


Firebird - I did like 2 weeks ago, but its a really old video so he doesn't check comments!

Kalah - Thank you! Will give you best answer when I can!

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    In the video he said "senior player mods, or world edit". He then said if you don't have those you'll have to do it manually which will take longer, but "doesn't take too long".

    Glad I could help, I'm good at understanding accents I suppose lol =)

  • roca
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    All i be responsive to is which you may desire to get carry of each mod that mo creatures calls for, then positioned those in minecraft.jar or the different folders they go into, if the mod recommend such. a project with my game is that I could desire to establish modloader, start up minecraft, close minecraft, than set up the mod i choose, than it is going to truly paintings. that is any such unusual and pointless order although that's the sole way my mods paintings. different than that, make useful META-INF is deleted. P.S. Capitalizing each be conscious on your sentences not purely wastes your individual time, now and lower back others, even though it is likewise incorrect grammar.

  • Jack
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    Ask him in the comments. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.