I live in Dubai, UAE. I know my dad born in 1917 Adana, Turkey. How to get a birthday certificate for my dad?

3 Answers

  • Rob
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    if your dad was born in Turkey in 1917 is was not Turkey.. It was known as the Ottoman Empire so I doubt there are in records surviving from the Ottoman Empire days.. You might try and get a new BC issued by the country of Turkey.. Its cool that your father was born in the Ottoman Empire though


  • 4 years ago

    I stay in Canada and that i grow to be born in Dubai!!! OMG!!! Yeah, i might circulate there. i do in comparison to this rubbish stuff like elections, best Minister controversies, etc....oh additionally, bigger violent crime, too. In Dubai, it is so non violent and that i purely like it there. decrease violent crime and that's a Muslim united states, too! Like once you reside in Dubai and buying in department shops, and that's prayer time, you are able to bypass to a mosque interior the shops! that's astounding! Plus, you do no longer ought to pay taxes! Over there, that's greater greater value-effective than right here in Canada in Canadian money. EDIT: I went for a holiday to Dubai final month and that i've got been seeing how human beings manage one yet another. some human beings do no longer care to assist us out as quickly as we've been new to the rustic (in 3 years) and whilst cashiers in buying department shops see women folk with niqabs, they only provide up helping human beings and bypass safeguard women folk with niqabs. that's simply by fact U.A.E is their united states. I hate how human beings manage one yet another and a few human beings even push one yet another. that's insufferable yet I do love Dubai!

  • 8 years ago

    You have to go to Turkey and apply for it. Don't think you can do it from there.

    Source(s): I lived in Turkey and still have family there.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.