I had a bad dream about a dead dog?

So I had this dream where I was on a space ship (that a second story that looked an awful lot like the second story of my house) and something was scary about it, I was paranoid of something (I'm not even sure if I was that paranoid person) and was moving fast. I don't remember the details until this last part. I ran up to the upper level remembering my health teachers dog was, the dog was in the upstairs bathroom and I heard nothing from inside, so I opened the door and saw a chewed up bucket of something (I think it was paint) I ran into the bathroom and didn't see the dog, I saw the bathroom curtains to my left were closed, so I opened them and inside the bathtub were pieces of meat (which I knew were parts of the dog) that were kinda orange. The lighting in the room turned red and I had the annoying Prometheus scream going on in my head. I turned to run whilst hearing gurgling noises (like the zombie noise that's like a gurgle from mincraft) I then ran away with absolute horror and disgust and something either got me or I just plain woke up (no jolt). It felt pretty random and out of the blue since nothing bad is happening right now. An answer would be nice (did my brain throw around emotions or does this predict something) I own 3 dogs so it was intensly scary

• Misty
    Favorite Answer

I believe that your subconscious is advising you that, you are going to find that a friend of your is going to change in some way after he or she decides to clean all the negative things out of his/her life. You will find it disturbing. In dream symbols; dogs symbolize friends.

99.999999999999999999% of dreams are not related to things not of your body. Almost no dream can aware someone of something. The only way for that to occur is if God is talking to you, but usually he reserves intense thing for life changing events. I personally do not think that this means anything, you were probably just thinking, subconicously (I don't know how to spell that), with worry about your dogs. If this shook you at all just give them extra attention and give yourself reassurance, although I don't believe in superstition, I follow it because I worry a lot, so following to reassure yourself, and feel better is no bad thing.

To dream of a dead pet suggests that something that you had thought was left in the past is coming back to haunt you. Similarly to seeing your childhood home, a past pet serves the same function as trying to bring you back into that particular time period. A situation in your waking life may parallel a situation from your past and the dream is providing a means of resolving it.

you have got realy been considering this area as a result you had a Vivid dream approximately. its the best way our brains paintings goals are a method our brain types via and offers with affliction sorrow anxity and issues that is very average and realy takes strain off of you favor the way you KNOW what your going to do while you get up ...... playstation you dont must strain over this you realy did all you might for him while my puppy acquired eaten by means of starved pittbulls all i might do used to be sit down there and cry