Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Are you still a virgin? How old are you?

I'm 22 and no one would tell me what sex is all about.

Right now, I have two options before me:

Option#1: Suffer and remain forever alone.

Option#2: Lose my virginity to a random stranger and remain forever alone.

No matter what I choose, I would die in the end.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just pay for it. Just make sure your the first customer of the day though. Don't want any sticky mess...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't worry about being a virgin at 22. Just talk to all women, and don't worry about sleeping with them. Most guys are so focused on sex that they end up blowing it, then they lie about it the next day. The guys that get women's obsession don't rush into sex, but delay it.

A million people will say "just be yourself" but what you really have to be is MORE of yourself. People's most natural traits are usually the most attractive. If you want more from women than casual sex and can drop some hints that you want more from a woman, that will excite them and they will try to give more.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

• 8 years ago

Nope, I'm 22, and got experienced at 14/15

Everyone dies in the end.

Go with option 2, and be sure to use a condom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I'm 26 n I m still virgin... I think, sex is an great creation of god which can keep attached 2 person for whole life with full of dedication, so we should have to be sincere about it and should have to wait for the best, if we understood on this way or if we believe on god. otherwise everybody have own freedom...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Who the **** says that you only have two options? You can meet someone nice to do it with. Im 16, so yeah I don't see having sex in the foreseeable future. Have the discipline to wait and also start to think positively. I know you can do it.

• 8 years ago

I'm not a virgin, and I am 20-1/2 yrs old, and if you want a mature conversation with a guy about any subject, especially sex, please email me: stevenewing92@yahoo.com

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, I'm 13. I don't get why kids my age want sex so bad, like what the f***!

• 8 years ago

23 and still saving it for someone important. believe me they will show up eventually and youll wish you had waited if you dont. and they will be happier if you do too :)

• 8 years ago

im 21 and still thinking ahead of what my future will be like..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.