Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Christians, what does the Lord require of you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Scripture, "He has shown thee, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of thee, but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God."

Jesus said we are to love God first and foremost, and our neighbors as ourselves.

He has alos told us to care for the needy, love and forgive our enemies, and treat others the way we want to be treated.

N

• Tiger
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Mica 6

8 He has shown you, O man, what is good;

And what does the Lord require of you

But to do justly,

To love mercy,

And to walk humbly with your God?

Matthew 11

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Have a spiritual commitment and and a true heart. We come to Jesus and lay our burden on Him, doing His will and He do the work needed.

• 8 years ago

Mikah 6:8. He has declared to you, o man, what is good. And what does YHVH require of you but to do right, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your Almighty. See also Ex 23:13, where we are clearly told not to call the Almighty by names of heathen mighty ones,,, like 'god', and 'lord'.

• 8 years ago

God does not require anythings from us. God resides in every being of this universe so god just want us to realise this truth and to remember his glory. That is what we called devotion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

To love mercy, to do judgement and to walk humbly with thy God.

• 8 years ago

The needs of the poor.

• O
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

A girl was visiting her ! blonde friend who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.

Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"

"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" answered the blonde.

"They're watch dogs!"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idleness.

• 8 years ago

to repent of our sins and seek god for our salvation

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A lobotomy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.