Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

I need to lose 40kg in 3 months??!? please help?

I'm 5'6 and 75kg. I want to be 35kg by jan/feb? Is this possible? I'll do ANYTHINGG to acheive this. ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG.

It is definitely NOT possible. Doctors say the most fat you can really lose in one week is 2 kilos. That's 24 kilos in 3 months, which is still a huge effort, and any medical practitioner will tell you even that is rapid, dangerous weight loss that will put a strain on your heart. Any more weight than 2 kilos a week will just be fluid, bone and muscle, it will not be fat. I know this because I use to be anorexic and would starve myself for weeks. But after a while your body just holds on to the weight, as it goes into shock. In fact after the first month you dont lose any fat at all as your body retains everything. I have done excessive exercise also, but as muscle is built this way you gain, and if you aren't eating properly you end up in hospital like I did, still fat. So in short, from my own experience and from the advice of any medical professional, the weight you are looking to lose would take at least 6 months to lose.

Source(s): 10 years living with an eating disorder. Have been 30 kilos overweight, and also dangerously underweight. Worked with a lot of doctors, dieticians and personal trainers.

Run, Run, Run. Cut down snacking. Your eating times and excercize have to be religious. Take up yoga. Start your transformation to healthy eating slowly, cut down slowly. Sleep early, wake up early. Excercise 3 times if possible. Run at least twice. If you have access to a gym, use the treadmill or a bike. You don't have to over think this, just do it. Set your target with a gym trainer and do it. Take advice, don't do it alone.

Yeah sure. Stop eating and die. Then you'll be a super sexy 35kg skeleton! Your ideal weight is 65 - 70kg - don't be such a retard.