Paramour asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Please help me! :'( (Is there something wrong with me?)?

Here comes the story:

For two years now, I've been bullied. I didn't have any friends.. I still hurts, even though I moved to a new school. I have friends now, girl friends & and boy friends, but I just don't feel happy at all!

I've been hurt so much and I just feel it's difficult to trust ANYONE!

I always feel like the third wheel. And I always want to cry - no matter what mood I'm in!

I can't let go of anything that happened in the past..

Me and my sister fights SO MUCH! I did something in the past, and since that day, we have never trusted each other - tell each other secrets, etc..

What I did was SO stupid.. (please don't ask me what it was)

And my parents always tell me: You never respect ANYONE! You're mean! Etc.

My littlebrother: Why are you always so mean to me?

(Don't get me wrong - I love my family)

Wow.. It really hurts.. In all these years I've been like: "I don't care what you think/say about me - I don't have a problem.. You do!"

- but now I realize that I AM THE PROBLEM!

It hurts.. I never wanted to be like this.. I really do try to change.. I try to be classy! I actually don't swear! (It only happen sometimes)

I feel like there is something in me.. Something that makes me different.. I try to get rid of it, but it is to strong.

I'm in my teens now. You would probably tell me, that this is normal for a teenager.. But I don't think this is because I'm in my teens.. Is there something wrong with me?

I really don't want to go to a doctor! Can I take an online test to see, if I'm depressed, etc.?

Please help me!

Favorite Answer

Okay I'm assuming you're a girl.(if you're not I'm sorry ._. ) I have also had these feelings and situations before, my brother has asked me why I'm so mean to him also. I fight with my brother and mom all the time. It hurts, I know what you mean. If you want to stop fighting with your family start off small, make coffee for your parents in the morning, go buy your brother/sister something nice, or simply go up to them and tell them you love them frequently, let them know you care about them.

Your past has obviously given you some trust issues, so here's a good way to meet a friend you may be able to trust.

1. Find a shy guy/girl around school or in your neighborhood

2. Talk to them a bit, ask about their interests, and create a friendship.

Now here it gets a little harder, now you have to learn to trust them.

3. Just give it time. Become closer with your friend until you are practically inseparable.

4. Then you just have to assume they are trustworthy. You don't have to tell them your full-out life story, just let them know you trust them.

And one more thing you should do if you haven't already, let god into your life. Read the bible, and pray. Pray for help with family and friends, pray for letting your past no longer haunt you, just pray.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

A very in poor health mama puppy is an highly annoying trouble. And I realize your anger at one of the crucial solutions that you simply bought. It is typical so that you can desire to vent again to those people a few of your anger and frustration. So, attempt to stay calm and maintain your recognition for your puppy & doggies. Don't permit this cloud your precise target - a healthful puppy. And sure, I could love to grasp this results. Kudos to you to your fast motion in taking care of 7 doggies! It is not effortless! I desire that extra men and women could discover that there are circumstances that stump even the first-class of vets. While the calicum hindrance is essentially the most usual with those signs, it isn't the one purpose. And your determination to this puppy and her doggies could be very, very admirable. So, you already know that you're responding to this situation within the first-class method feasible. You are doing all you'll do in an highly complex trouble. Let God kind out the relaxation. Peace