Should I buy Far Cry 3 or Black Ops 2?

Both games are great and interesting but I have money for only 1 of them. I have a PS3.

Or I could get a BF3 Premium?

Favorite Answer

if you plan on buying both but not all at the same time,id buy far cry 3 just because the online could be better when it's freash. Black-ops online will always have a good population soo you could wait on that if youd like. But if you only plan on buying 1,get black-ops. call of duty does come out every year but not the same company's call of duty there for,it's 2 years apart per cod. if you already have BF3,then still get either Black-ops or farcry

farcry for fresh online play

Black-ops if you want to start off with everybody else

battlefield if you want to experience the new maps and patches ...in a rush

oh and there's alot more to black-ops than just zombies.if you've played Campaign before,then im sure youd agree (play veteran for the best results)

But farcry had an amazing storyline too! 1 of my favorites. and the MAP editing was soooooooo great.if they brought that back,im sure ,if you like making maps,you'll be busy with that game for quite some time.

Black-ops and farcry2 were both realy fun and amazing games but remember never to judge a game untill you play it.Good luck

Firstly Battlefield 3 is probably the best FPS game out right now but as for should you upgrade to Premium i have to be honest and say i think it was a waste of money. The close quarters map pack was good for all of 5 minutes but now my and my friends don't play them, which is the same for the armored kill dlc which we found boring.

When it comes down to FC3 or BO2... i would have to edge towards Black Ops 2 although we have yet to hear everything about the game.... the only other alternative is to see what Medal of Honor: warfighter is going to be like.

everyone i know is getting that game rather than BO2

Black ops 2 develop into once pleasing best, and the web is high quality as prevalent, although..... a procedures Cry 3 is legen........stay wakeful for it.......Dary!!! it truly is an open international campaign that has extra element in it than the Mona Lisa. that you may want to play yet another Black ops in 2 years and now no longer bypass over a aspect, although far Cry is a once in awhile aspect it really is mandatory on your collection. you'd be partaking in this interest for a lengthy time period. trust me, i have both and that i visit somewhat break free the AWESOMENESS of a procedures Cry

Far cry 3! far more special than black ops, Far cry 3 is not coming every year, like black ops

I would buy far cry 3 since BO2 is only for the zombies and you can always get it later

0. Rob a bank (not really)

1. Buy a PC

2. Upgrade it and make it top

3. Buy Battlefield 3

treyarch can never do anything right......so that only leaves you with only one option......if you played the 2nd installment maybe youll like the 3rd