Do the Gold Digger girls actually want to have true love in their life time?

I met some girls, but they all wanted to borrow my money.

Do the Gold Digger girls actually want to have true love in their life time?

Don't they want to have a true love for the rest of their life?

Do they just care about money whenever they meet guy??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They want money, not love. If they were looking for love they would not care if a man had money or not. The fact they are chasing after men for money means that's all they care about.

• 8 years ago

No... every girl wants to find the guy they truly love and he truly loves her back. Gold diggers but just date someone for the money, but they do want a fall in love.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Most (gold digging) women who expect men to buy them things is cuz they've been hurt alot in past relationships or have had traumatic experiences with men. So these girls has "daddy issues" and they feel a man can feel loved by being worth the man's materials/financial support if they feel they cant get emotional support. Women really don't care about money, we care about being cared about.

• 8 years ago

If a woman only cares about a man's money, she will never care for the man himself.

I understand that a woman would want their men to work, make a living and show that he is capable of one day being a provider for her and a future family. If you meet a woman and on the first date she is asking too many questions about your personal finances, you run away from her as fast as you can.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

they just want money, thats it. hence the name gold digger

• 8 years ago

every gold digger is different

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.