Boyfriends And Sex Isnt That Nice?

Well I have had this boyfriend for a whilleeeeeeee 3 years, and I've been wanting to go through the next step with him.....sex. I am 17, and I'm not looking for a lecture that I should wait. I want to be "one" with him and love each other on a different level than emotional. He agrees with me, but when he comes over I clam up and get super nervous. How do overcome it.

Favorite Answer

let him take control. didnt know people still see it as being 'one' it is just sex you know. take things slowly, and let him lead. if you feel like you are able to get into the action then you start doing it too

If both of you are ready and willing, go for it. But do not clam or clamp down when he comes up otherwise he cannot enter and there will be no real charm of it. Please remember this will be the first experience which comes once in lif time and its memories will be for ever for both of you, so make it charming and enjoy it. If you are not ready postpone it for the right moments. Both of you should read good books on Art of making Love, learn the foreplay which is a must for every love making even after a long period of a married life. You must be relaxed and tense free and foreplay will make you wet and slippery over there so it will be pleasurable entry and enjoyable act for both of you. Good luck and have a nice time . ...........

If you think you're ready, it should just be natural to you.

I can understand that you would be nervous about it, as you seem mature enough, it's quite a big thing when you believe you want to be 'one' with him, but if you clam up and become super nervous, you aren't quite as ready as you think.

Try some foreplay with him and see where that leads, you never know you might become more relaxed!

Good luck with it and don't forget protection :)

You shouldnt start having sex till you are on the pill and he has condoms. You need both. If you dont have those things accomplished, you need to take a step back and recognize you ARENT ready.

Have sex with him now and get pregnant.

• M S

not the right time, wait