The US needs a leader.?

The US needs a leader not some one to lead us into socialism, take away our first second and fourth amendment rights. this video is right for America.

http://youtu.be/W-Bmt84NFFg

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

You are right there but what good is having a leader run if the sheep are to blind and dumb to vote for them. We will just keep getting those azzholes like we have always had. Wilson, Roosevelt, Bush, Obama, Romney... Go back to sleep sheep.

SHEEP ARE SUCH DUMB FUCHING ANIMALS.

• vitale

no person has any reason to worry united states of america now. An 11 Trillion greenback debt with with an poor financial equipment, Obama's inexperience extra with spending over 1000000000000 in some weeks which could no longer even paintings. As a ecu am i able to ask, why would I even have any reason in any respect to worry the united states?

President Obama is not leading us into Socialism - that is a false accusation that the republicans are using to scare people into voting for them. lol. (They believe the majority of Americans are stupid enough to believe it, and it seems that they are at least partially correct.)

He took away our rights? I must have missed that...oh well...Obama/Biden 2012!

Putin for Prez!

ive decided to write in MICKEY MOUSE

Source(s): im serious

If there was actually a socialist running, I'd vote for him. BUT all I see are plutocrats.