What is the offspring of a werewolf and a vampire?

I know about Dhampirs (the offspring of a vamp an a human) and got wondering. I would prefer if the answer came from traditional folklore and classic fiction rather than modern vamp fiction like Twilight and Vampire Academy, but I'm not fussy.

Favorite Answer

In America we call it Angelina Jolie and in the UK werewolf vampires breeds are called English people. Scousers being the more pure

nicely the in user-friendly terms way your question is sensible to me is that if the vampire bites the werewolf at the same time as it develop into only a bushy guy. Like no longer on an finished moon. B/c i visit't see a vampire going out of his thanks to get a mouthfull of guy fur. you comprehend? he's almost above and previous that in the different case he'd be biting cows and tasmanian devils and so on. SO...the same challenge might want to take position to the werewolf as what takes position to all the different victims. yet on the grounds that he's already blood thirsty no you could nevertheless somewhat observe the version. except there develop into no finished moon. THen all his pals at bridge club might want to observe his new demeanor. I spelled that incorrect. yet in the journey that they ate garlic that day...that they had be secure besides.

• All the traditional mythology and folklore I've ever read has never given an example of such a pairing. The only modern fiction I can think of was the Underworld movie series. The character Michael Corvin was both vampire and werewolf:

http://www.prophecy.demon.co.uk/Buffyrpg/Michael%2...

According to freyasbower, a shapeshifter results. I recommend 'Dark Sucession.' 'Leopard's Key' is pretty good also. 'She~Wolf' sequel might be pertinent. Dracula commanded the werewolves/wolves so he was there father, essentially. They did his bidding. The vampire could possibly be the dominant party. I once asked the same question, and am still struggling with the answer! As far as I know, shapeshifters. I cannot remember the movie's name, but it dealt w/ this question, a soldier had gotten bitten on the feild and mated w/ a female soldier and then went home~us and the offspring hunted him down like the dog he was for not paying child's support. Ha~ha! But seriously, I think it was called shapeshifters(?) Hope I helped.

Source(s): freyasbower.com/index?main_page=index&cPath=17

Justin Bieber

Stephanie Mayer

"The Monster Club" (a movie and novel) claims it's a werevamp.

Technically speaking, this is a meaningless question, since being a werewolf is a curse and does not affect your genes, and vampires are dead and neither sire nor give birth.

I don't think there is one in folklore. The first time I've heard of a vampire-lycantrope hybrid is in the film Underwold.

Don't be silly.

Can you imagine a vampire shagging a werewolf, or vice versa?

If you can, then you should be very worried.

It would be a hybrid they would suck blood but still turn into a werewolf