Mixed signals from my ex?

I broke up with my ex girlfriend about nine months ago. We kept minimal contact and in June I told her that I still have feelings for her and want her back. She didnt give me a direct answer but told me that getting back together doesnt happen over night and to just go with the flow. Which I did but a lot mixed results during that time. A couple of weeks ago I told my ex that I can't be friends with her anymore. I told her that I still have feelings for her and seeing her would just hold me back from moving on. I was really torn from all of this. She told me that she understands what I am saying and that she'll be there for me if I need her for anything. I went no contact with her for the next two weeks then just a couple of days ago... out of the blue she texted me to see if I wanted to go to a basketball game. At first I didn't want to respond to her text but I decided to text her back and told her I can go. I picked her up and we went to the game. We talked, flirted, and had a great time. While we were walking to my car she held my arm. The way couples would do when they are walking. That was the first time in a long time that she initiate any contact towards me. It made me feel special but I am kind of confuse about the whole thing. I am not sure if she's trying to give me hints that she still wants to be with me or that was just a friendly way to show that she still cares. Since I already told her that I am trying to move on why does she still want to hang out with me? She told me that she talk to my brother's fiancee about what I said to her but she didnt go into detail. She even said that we can fly out together to my brother's wedding next year. Are those hints that she still wants me? To end the night I had dinner at her house and then she was getting tired so before I left she gave me a hug and we kiss. So... should I have one last talk with her to see if she still have feelings for me and or should I just leave it alone?

Favorite Answer

She is more likely to show you how she feels through her actions than with any answer she might give. Just hang out with her and see what happens.