?
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Have you ever been bullied?

If so, when did it stop, and how?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have..

Face 2 face and cyberbullying

It's hasn't stopped yet

Yes. I'm still not much interested in talking about it. I've been bullied by people at school, from the age of 12 to 14. I've been bullied much of my life, but it is now more frequently, by my mother and siblings.

The former stopped because I moved classes, and just kept going with my life while they found something else to move onto. The latter probably won't stop until I move out of home - early 2014.

• Yes, I was bullied for 3 years. I was bullied because of my weight for being skinny, but really the girls were just jealous and they are pathetic losers picking on people who can't control something and everybody has flaws and nobody is perfect.

It just stopped. I cried and broke down. Told my teacher and they put an end to it. This might sound weird but I am glad I got bullied as stupid as that may sound but because now I have learned to stand up for myself, and I am now a mentor for students who have been bullied meaning I can help other people get through it and make it better for them. I can relate to people and understand them.

Bullying is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anybody xoxo

Yes, I used to come home crying as a girl.. then I'd cry at night as well. It's hard and it sucks. It does get better though. I hope you have someone to lean on through this difficult time in your life. Reach out and try to remember the only thing life guarantees is change, it cannot stay like that forever, regardless of how hard it is at the time. Things got better in college. I was still a lo ner but ....people never gave a sh** about me then. There are a lot of "head start" programs for highscoolers now that allow you to finish your hs dipolma at a college. Good luck

I got bullied once when I was in kindergarten by a grade 6 student, but I stood up for myself and she never picked on me again.

People have tried to bully me, but they can never get the reaction they want so they usually give up on trying to make me feel miserable. I've never let people get the better of me.

I got bullied in first and second grade. My parents talked to my teacher, who talked to the girl who bullied me. For the most part, she stopped!

Yeah, I used to get bullied in 5th grade because I had a mullet, so during the summer I cut it started rocking the fauxhawk. People laughed at me and said "oh he finally he his mullet". I remember, it was the first year having lockers. I was standing at my locker with one of my few friends. This kid came up and hes like, about time you cut that mullet..mullet boy. I grabbed his head and slammed it into the locker repeatedly. I tossed him some napkins from inside of my locker and told him to clean his blood up. Some other people aggravated me a couple of times through out the year but it stopped after my 4th fight. I got in my first fight and realized..I can fight. So anytime anyone harassed me, it was turning into a fight. They soon realized that and no one really messed with me but I rose to the top of the popular group and then they started bullied new comers to the school. Ditched the popular crowd and started hanging out with the "middle class crowd".

Source(s): Life long experiences.

More times than I actually care to remember. Mostly as a child by peers who were the bullies in the class.

yes! It stopped when I dropped out. I was tired of it and annoyed how school never did ****. I got my GED, went to beauty school, opened up my own salon and make pretty good bank! Haha. It sucks that I felt the need to drop out thought because the kids were distracting me fad doing what I needed to do. But I've gotten far in life ;)

• ?

Never more than once.

Just fight back. You don't have to win; you just have to do enough damage to make the bully not want to mess with you again.