LGBT: help! Dangerious situation...?

So I was on a dating site. And this guy messaged me and showed me of my crushes pics (hes not on the site) anyway he was asking if I thought he was cute. I said yeah...anyway the conversation deepened he told me he wants to meet tomorrow along with my crush. And ive agreed to go...the reason why I agreed is.because I want to hookup with my crush. Weve been on a date.once.btw and another negative that guy wants to join im :(

Just so were cleat im not attracted to this guy at all! I just want my,crush. And my crush is totallt down for it apparenty.

Then he told me hes doing a modelling thing tomorrow. He does modeling.this tells me they have to know eachother.

It stll feels very creepy. Should I do this or not? He seems creepy btw

Favorite Answer

Sounds to me you don't want to do it. And if your gut is telling you no. Then don't do it. I'm sure your crush will understand. Plus you just want your crush right. Not this creepy guy. I say the answer is simple. Just cancel this date.

Weigh the creepy and the crush, if the creepy is creepier than the crush is crushie then don't do it cuz you will get creeped out by the creepy creep.

Source(s): ima creeper