Need Girl Adivce ASAP?

So me and this girl hit it off from the get-go. We have hung out now for the last 3 days in a row and I asked her out to dinner like an offical "date" and she said yes, and i asked her in person. So she has this guy that won't stop texting her and such and she says he shows up to her work won't leave her alone etc. And has even told him to leave her alone. So tonight is the night we are going out on a date and i drop her off at home around 5pm and she said to come pick her up around 7pm I text her no response I show up to her house at 7pm no response ring the door bell etc. Now I see on facebook that the guy who is supposdly stalking her they are at a bar together? What should I do the next time I talk to her or just ignore it and just wait for her to talk to me. I don't like dealing with bullshit I'm a pretty straight forward guy just things like this frustrate me especially when someone seems to be who they are but aren't. what shud i do?

And we are in our 20's if anyone is wondering our ages.

Favorite Answer

She's an idiot. Why are you even bothering asking questions about her. What sort of person tells you to pick her up and doesn't even have the decency to tell you a lie at least like she isn't well enough to go out but instead lets you drive to her house whilst she's out in a bar with another guy a guy she told you she doesn't like? That's wrong, disrespectful and inconsiderate, you should drop her immediately. I don't think she really knows what she wants.

Dude she was probally lying to you in the first place tell her straight forward what you saw and how you feel about it

honestly you deserve better then that

Source(s): Delt with liars before

properly, to start up issues off, approximately 7 months in the past you may desire to have found out why she broke up with you. My strategies are to not attempt to win her decrease back, yet once you relatively need to, you ought to provoke her via juggling 3 sheared sheep, jointly as making a song a song via Barry White.

Get her story, if you don't like dealing with bullshit, just hear her out. If it doesn't sounds like bullshit, give her another chance for ditching. Personally, I would just forget her. But at least get her side.

Please help me out?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201210...